From IT for Change's Annual Report for 2013-14
1. Gurumurthy, Anita and Nandini Chami. ed. Forthcoming. 2014. Feminist Visions of the Network Society. New Delhi: Zubaan Books.
2. Gurumurthy, Anita and Nandini Chami. Forthcoming. 'ICTs and political participation'. In: Peng Hwa Ang and Robin Mansell. ed. The International Encyclopedia of Digital Communication and Society. UK: WileyBlackwell.
3. Gurumurthy, Anita and Parminder Jeet Singh. 2013. 'Establishing publicness in the network: new moorings for development—A critique of the concepts of openness and open development'. In: Matthew L. Smith and Katherine M. A. Reilly. ed. Open Development: Networked Innovations in International Development. Cambridge, M: MIT Press.
4. Gurumurthy, Anita. 2013. 'Participatory citizenship: tracing the impact of ICTs on the social and political participation of women'. In: Global Information Society Watch 2013, Association for Progressive Communications.
5. Gurumurthy, Anita. 2013.'Gender, development and digital technologies - Elements of a practitioner's framework'. In:Research Watch, Development, digital innovation and children. United Nations International Children's Emergency Relief Fund.
6. IT for Change.Forthcoming. 2013.Teacher Hand book for Karnataka DEd.
7. IT for Change.Forthcoming. 2013. Student Source book for Karnataka DEd.
8. In April 2013, IT for Change wrote an input paper 'A note on CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation (on Internet-related public policy issues) and the stakes for developing countries' for South Centre Geneva for the South Centre, Geneva, an inter-governmental think-tank of developing countries, outlining the significance of the Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation (WGEC) and exhorting developing countries to take up an active role in it. It also presented concrete directions that their engagement with and proposals to the Working Group can take.
9. In April 2013, IT for Change also wrote an advisory note for governmental and non-governmental actors just prior to the first meeting of the Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation, providing concrete suggestions vis s vis the agenda of the meeting.
10. The template or suggested responses to the WGEC questionnaire document, which IT for Change prepared after the Working Group's first meeting in May 2013. This was disseminated through the South Centre, Geneva, to developing country representative to assist them in preparing their individual responses.
11. Jeet Singh, Parminder. 2014. 'Is certain kind of multistakeholderism a post-democratic ideology? - Need to save NetMundial outcome documents from crossing some sacred democratic lines'.